Wow, more Locke than I expected this early in the season. Here’s my 5 goods, bads and questions.
+ Ellie’s first person shooter shot
+ Widmore was an other? Woah. He’s funding all of Farraday’s experiments? 2x Woah.
+ Desmond honors a friend by naming his son Charlie Bloody Rock God Hume.
+ Locke and Richard’s entire interaction was great. “Hey, I’ll be born in a few years. Follow me around, be creepy. Oh yeah, try and stop my dad from throwing me out of a building please.”
+ Solution to nearly all problems: ” YOU BURY IT!”
– Juliet self reference as “an Other.” Don’t do that.
– Ellie’s refusal to unclench her teeth, even while speaking.
– Still too much Kate and Aaron
– This rapid series of answers is only a sign that the show will eventually end.
– Not enough alternative timelines. Let’s tear this space-time continuum apart!
1. Will back-in-the-day Widmore turn the frozen donkey wheel just like Ben?
2. Does he do it for a noble reason, totally skewing our previous perceptions of him? Is he going to be a good guy?
3. Why does Ellie look so familiar to Faraday? His mother, perhaps?
4. How old is Richard? How long do we have to wait before we see his 4-toed feet?
5. How long before Sawyer zings Richard Alpert for wearing too much makeup?