New Lamp

Hey film friends? Are you familiar with the grip/gaffer’s putty knife? It’s just like a regular putty knife, only it’s got a 5/8″ baby pin on the end of the handle, like this. Wedge that in a door frame or under a counter top and you can plop a lil’ light down.
While moving into the new apartment, I knew I would need a little reading light, so I took a cue from work and made this guy:

Nice flexible neck for positioning.

Ashlinn can read too!

I got the light from work for free. It used to look kind of like this until I cut it down a bit. The putty knife was found at an estate sale. 50¢ well spent.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s